Monday, August 3, 2009

Baseball and the beach!

Dad coaching son on 1st base. Always fun to see them "do their thing" together.


Last day on the beach. Boo hoo. I wanna move there. Come on. Please.

We bury the coach in sand when it's all said and done.


Crazy son decided that he and a friend would do that crazy swing thing. I almost died. They LOVED it.

How about the cool sunburn lines??? Pathetic huh? Had a ball hanging out at the "Hangout!"


Super stud surveying the scene.


This would be some serious talking about the game. Or not. Maybe I staged this whole thing.
Crazy kid.




Good lookin' swing. He fouled it off. You can see the ball behind him. ;)



Brothers playing during the game. They hardly "watch" it. They make up stuff and do their own thing




At the end of the world series. Our team came in 6th out of 24 teams. We were happy. We had a blast!!

Summer is winding down for us. Gag. School starts next Monday the 10th. Gag again. So, it will be time to fire the blog back up and see if she still works. It's been a wonderful summer. Routine is a good thing right? Yeah, sure. ;)
Hugs and blessings~
Fran












10 comments:

Toknowhim said...

Totally looks like you had a great summer!!! Love the family pics...

3girlsmom said...

You have the cutest peeps in the world.
Well, they come in a close second to my peeps. :)
Love ya!

Jenny said...

Could your family be more beautiful?!! Seriously... I mean i know 4/5 of the family are boys, but they can still be beautiful!

I'll be rooting for them when they're all in the major leagues :)

Carolina Mama said...

So sweet love the combo beach and baseball! :)

Shelley said...

What great pics! You have such a beautiful family. Looks like a great summer!

Darlene R. said...

Ah Fran!

We get one more week of summer than you do, but less than two weeks just isn't enogh time!

You're boys are growing into such handsome young men!

(I had some very similar tan lines when we went to Holiday World this year!)

Love ya,
Darlene

connorcolesmom said...

What a blast!
Love those pics
Your guys are so handsome and you my friend are beautiful - funny tan lines and all :)
Love you
Kim

Patty said...

I am with you on moving to the beach. :) Great pics and I don't think you could ever take a bad pic. Beautiful you and beautiful family and I am sorry about the school thing. lol

Love you,
Patty

ocean mommy said...

Girl your boys are just too cute. :) I LOVE that very first family picture! THAT would make a great Christmas card!!!

Love you!!!
s.

MelanieJoy said...

I love all the photos. You guys are such a great family. I wanted to stop by and say thanks again for helping with the info for my sister. They arrived safe and sound. I'm looking so forward to them getting home....three months is a long time!


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!