Thursday, October 11, 2007

TAG! I'm it.....a meme about me.

Ok, another thrilling glimpse into my life....I really hope I can somehow prove to be a little entertaining and funny right now. I do love reading this stuff on ya'll so I'm happy to return the love! Thanks sweet Jennyhope for tagging me. Isn't she just the cutest?!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Waitress in high school and college and made some GREAT cashola!
2. Taught aerobics back in the day during late college years...had a class at 6:00 AM that just totally kicked my tail....not bc of me the teacher just the time!
3. Yes ma'am...a travel agent for a short time....I can get you anywhere!
4. Cardiac rehab at the hospital....helped patients recover and heal after bypass.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Lets see...Passion of the Christ...cry every time.
2. Dumb dumb "Vacation" movies
3. Stepmom with Julia Roberts (that was big right after I became a momma)
4. Meet the Parents was a great belly laugh at the time

Four tv shows I like to watch:
1. Anything of fabulous, high quality reality content. Bachelor, Dancing with the Sars
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Whats the show called with Sally Field and that crazy family?? Sunday nights??
That show I really like. A bunch of very different people that all really love each other.
4. Love to catch reruns of "Friends!"

Four places I have vacationed:
1. My favorite beach on planet Earth...DESTIN!
2. Cabo San Lucas (too far away for me to leave my babies)
3. Colorado (wish it wasn't so far...would love to drive out there)
4. NYC....just too much fun!

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Nothing too specific here...MEXICAN anything!
2. a great steak
3. any kind of fish
4. really any kind of chicken...and I love me some good veggies...my family won't eat them.

Four places I'd rather be:
1. The mountains of Colorado
2. Destin
3. NYC
4. Oh, to walk where Jesus walked!

Four websites I visit daily:
1. my church for the daily devotion
2. all these FABULOUS blogs...ya'll encourage the socks off of me!
3. news sites
4. and yes, people.com (I'm sorry!)

Ok, thats it for me girlfriends. I won't tag anyone. I'm just glad you stopped by!
Have a great end of the week. Fall has arrived in west TN and I'm all but jumpin up and down to get outside with my praise music and do some walking!! Love ya'll.
Blessings~

9 comments:

debra parker said...

JennyHope is super cute!

BethAnne said...

Um, fall has definitely arrived in east TN too - it is 53 degrees right now!!! I am not sure but we may have skipped fall and gone straight to winter......

Destin is my favorite beach in America too! (I also love the outlet mall there too - is it the Silver Strand? - its the best!)

connorcolesmom said...

I love learning more about you.
You are just precious!
Love ya,
Kim

jennyhope said...

yummy...mexican food! destin really does have THE BEST beaches.

jennyhope said...

digging the new blog look!!!

BethAnne said...

I am lovin' the new look! Did it take you three hours to choose a template like it did me? There are some crazy choices out there.

Alana said...

Always fun to learn more about a blogging friend.

Love your new design!!

connorcolesmom said...

Look at your new blog - I LOVE IT!!!
Kim

Unknown said...

Awww, Fran, we totally are alike! I like many of the same things you like...the show on Sunday nights is Brothers and Sisters...(on my list too...) I love to watch Friends too and well, I read People Mag...(terible to admit I know, I don't read it every week...but have been known to buy it!)
I will email you soon to let you know how thins turned out...we met today and needless to say, I am breathing a little easier! I'll try to email you tomorrow!


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!