Well friends....its Friday morning. And...it's not your average Godstop Friday.
Today is Good Friday! And, my heart is so full it's about to bust...and my mind has many things it wants to put in this post....and, each of you are on my heart today.
My thoughts, prayers, and Easter wishes are being sent to you!
Ok...since I love a good number listing of random things, let's do that....
1. As we have been at the beach this week, I'm just in awe of the ocean once again.
How do we not get washed out to sea? How in the world does the ocean work. I know there are some moon, sun things going on, but it's just one of His amazing works!
2. I love seeing toddler footprints in the sand! And, right next to them...a set of big people footprints!!
3. I love being able to see the ocean in the distance for miles and meet up with the horizon. You truly think that is the edge of the Earth.
4. I loved seeing a mom and her young teenage daughter just sitting on the beach near the water, talking and talking and laughing and smiling!
5. I loved watching the young and old hold hands on the beach as they walk and truly look happy.
6. I love seeing the children run and play in the water. Why don't you see many grownups doing that?? We have outgrown that childlike fun. :(
7. I love the sound of the birds (are they seagulls?) flying over the water and the way they are talking to each other.
8. And, I love the laughter and fun my family has shared this week. One time I laughed so hard at my husband (you'll see pic below) of him doing this trampoline thing that I bent over and tears came out of my eyes. Don't you love that kind of laughter???!!!
9. I have slept 10 hrs every night we have been here....I believe I needed some rest! It's important for the soul and body! :)
And, here are some pictures from yesterday....and, my 3rd little angel loves to put on a show during dinner time...I'm not sure what that is about!
Happy Easter y'all. You are in my hearts and prayers this weekend. And, may all of our hearts be full for Him and our Risen Lord! I believe I will listen to Travis Cottrell's "In Christ Alone" 975 times in the next 2 days!
Hugs and blessings~
What this fun and sun will do to ya!
Friday, March 21, 2008
posted by Fran at 10:46 AM