Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, my goodness

I got a precious comment from my darling "almost real life" friend, Stephanie, who said that she had a little something for me.

So, I hopped over to Stephanie's blog and found this.....


I was so surprised and so grateful that Stephanie thought of me for this award. We all start these blogs with a different purpose and I truly had NO IDEA that I would be finding friendships along the way, much less getting an award.

So, my heart is full of gratitude and love today and I will pass this along to Patty and Kim.

These two women are working so hard on the Siesta Fiesta stuff in San Antonio next month and I do think they are brilliant in what they do, how they have done it, and keeping their sanity in the process! :)

Their hearts are just beautiful for Jesus and I will probably knock them down with hugs when I see them. They are the real deal and just a true joy to know.

Hugs, blessings, and prayers for you all today....

11 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

THANK YOU so much
That is so sweet!
We truly appreciate it :)

Love ya
Kim

Patty said...

Awww, thank you Fran!!! You are so sweet and I cannot believe I will see you in 25 days!!!!!!! Can you hear my scream?!! I am SO excited!! We get to fly together and work together!! I am so blessed that God put you in my life. I am so humbled beyond words and if anyone is the real deal it is you! I know God has something so special for you in the Body of Christ and I feel it is something different than you would expect. I am standing back with anticipation!! Please tell me how we are going to sleep the night before we head to the airport? We will need to talk and make our plans!!
Have a great weekend my sweet friend!
Love You,
Patty

Denise said...

Congrats on the award sweetie.

ocean mommy said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad you passed this on to them!! I can not wait to hug their necks! :)

And I love that you said "almost" real life friend!!! I have goose bumps. :)

See you soon...
steph.

Earen said...

You definitely deserve this, friend! Congrats!

Earen said...

Ok, so since I am still "somewhat" new to blogging...what is the Siesta Fiesta?

Darlene R. said...

Congrats on the award!! Yeah!!

My flight gets in at 11:56am on Friday the 22nd. If all goes as planned, I should be able to go to lunch with you all. I am so excited about that!

I haven't been so excited in a long time!

Love ya,
Darlene

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Good stuff. Congrats!

MelanieJoy said...

Congrats on your award (insert applause)!! Thanks for your comment this morning...
I wanted you to know that I'll be praying for VBS!! I can't wait to hear how much fun you guys are going to have!!! Hope you have a beautiful Sunday too.

Angela Baylis said...

Congratulations, Fran! Well deserved! I think you chose the perfect women to pass it on to! Absolutely perfect!
Love to you, today!
Angie xoxo

lori said...

congrats on the award and Patty and Kim were perfect chocies to pass it on to


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!