Hey my sweet friends...
I've been a little sentimental this week. You know when you catch yourself remembering times and people that you truly love and care about.......the friends you met on the internet. CRAZY!
I had the thrill of going to San Antonio this past August to the LPL event and the Siesta Fiesta. It has been one of the highlights of my life. Yep.....CRAZY!
The girls that I was with have become my sweet friends who reside in a piece of my heart. These girls (and too many to name) mean the world to me. We pray for one another, talk on the internet via blogging, we even talk on the phone, we text, we facebook, we twitter. The words that we write or say to one another have allowed me to see their big, beautiful hearts. And, that is why I love 'em.
One of these precious girls in my life, Darlene, gave her roomies an award this past week and I'm playing along in the fun. Some fun trivial stuff to get a glimpse into the here and now.....which happens to be Thursday night as I type this.
1. Where is your cell phone? In the car, in the garage or in my purse in the car in the garage.
2. Where is your significant other? Taking a shower
3. Your hair color? Brown. And colored at that. And...some highlights thrown in for fun.
4. Your mother? Absolutely precious
5. Your father? Will do anything for you
6. Your favorite thing? Bible study with the girls, family, and vacations
7. Your dream last night? Can't remember specifically but it was weird.
8. Your dream/goal? Christian speaker to women
9. The room you’re in? The infamous den
10. Your hobby? who has time? But anything on the computer I guess
11. Your fear? Losing my husband or children
12. Where do you want to be in six years? At peace with life and filled with joy
13. Where were you last night? Church and enjoying our Family Advent Night
14. What you’re not? Confident
15. One of your wish list items? For me personally....a rolex watch studded out in diamonds. I know. Shame on me. You asked.
16. Where you grew up? Arkansas
17. The last thing you did? put kids to bed, chatted with hubs
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your T.V.? Barbara Walter 10 Most Fascinating People
20. Your pet? That would be 2 dogs...both asleep on couch
21. Your computer? Wishing it was a MAC
22. Your mood? good but tired
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Can someone clean it out?
25. Something you’re not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Anthropologie
27. Your Summer? Want to stay there forever
28. Love someone? YES!
29. Your favorite color? red or orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? With the kids right before bed
31. Last time you cried? yesterday at church
So, wasn't that some Friday fun?? I love my San Antonio girls!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! And...I'm going to see one or two of them next weekend and I'm absolutely giddy about it.
Have a wonderful weekend. I'm headed to Nashville with my birthday man turning 40 today and we are celebrating! Can't wait!
Hugs and blessings~