Monday, September 10, 2007

Part 1....The fun!

Ok everyone....Can I hear a HALLELUJAH?! God was in Nashville this weekend with 22,000 women at "Deeper Still" and it was truly amazing, breathtaking! With so much on my heart I want to share..I'm doing this in 2 parts. I need to show you the pix of the stuff and then I will try to articulate the highlights from the teachings in part 2.

So...here goes part 1. Shopping at Green Hills mall after a FABULOUS lunch at the Cheesecake Factory...and my precious friend, Lesley, modeled this Wizard of Oz belt and it was $40.00!!!! Come on!! Its horrible!!



Ok, my other precious friend, Carolyn, coveted this adorable sports car....



We are caffienated up before we head to the hotel and the event....the thrill was there!! I could hardly stand it! I'm in the middle, Lesley and Carolyn are my precious buddies!



I bet you have seen the picture already of the sea of women...i won't post that....but 22,000 women with bibles in hand waiting for the doors to open was a beautiful sight. I know the heavenlys roared! But, once we were settled into section 116 (perfect seats) I took several pix and this was the 1st picture of the FABULOUS praise team....ya'll rocked!!



Ok, Mandisa was just too cool....of course she sang "shackles" and I almost cried...it was just too much to hear her tell her story and sing with such love for Jesus. She is amazing!! She just tore it up!



Ok...here she is...our beloved, Ms. Beth!!! Girls....she is truly an AMAZING vessel.
She worshiped Jesus, her man Keith was there, she brought the WORD home on Saturday after the totally gifted, Priscilla, brought it home. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of her....guess I forgot. She was too good though. So, precious Beth coming down the stairs and me wishing she'd walk right up to section 116! You go girl!!



The final hour...the most hillarious, laughed til I cried, too, too awesome panel discussion with the 3 women...and funny girls, Beth and Priscilla, roll in with their wheelchairs, neckbraces, arm slings to totally join Ms. Kay in her pain...Ms. Kay is healing well from her broken ankle/foot....what a wise, wise woman she is.
And, let me just say the panel discussion left Beth Moore speechless at one point and literally laying face down on the floor "kicking and screaming" with laughter.
Let's just say I felt sorry for the few men in the arena at that time! This picture is before it got WILD!!



Final praise and worship....PLEASE DON'T END!! NO...NO....NO!! And, who knew Ms. Beth had her some Beyonce in her.....I wish the picture showed her gettin her groove on with her fellow sista, Priscilla!!



And, it did come to an end. I just felt Jesus everywhere and all around and I think I am officially addicted to His word right now. I just love Him so much!! Thank you Jesus for the most fresh word. You blew me away!




And, my new favorite CD from Travis....we are singing in the sanctuary, shacklin, and waving hands and praisin us some Jesus!! i might've blown a speaker out in the car!! Thanks Travis for another unbelievable time of praise and worship. You and the team are just crazy for Jesus and we love ya!



Ok...that is just a few pictures from the event. Let me just say it was truly a gift to be at this event and to feel the presence of Jesus in 22,000 women is almost too much to take in sometimes. Our God is truly an AWESOME God and He blessed me beyond measure this weekend with my friends.....all 22,000 of them. So, my thoughts will come together and I'll post part 2 within 24 hrs....more so for me and hopefully you can get a nugget or two as well!! Love you!

9 comments:

jennyhope said...

I am so upset that I could not be there. boo! I am so happy for you! you are so precious girlfriend! thank you for the pics and I am digging beths skirt!! Please share some notes when you get time!! much love!

Profbaugh said...

Fran,

I'm so glad you got to experience Deeper Still this weekend. Your pictures are just precious!! I only wish I had been there with you. . . .Would love to meet you IRL sometime, my Siesta!

Love,
~Cheryl

sammie said...

Fran, I have read your blogs for sometime now but never looked at your site until you told Jennyhope your had posts on Deeperstill. Thank you so much for sharing. The pictures are great. I am so coveting you and your friends right now.

Shelly said...

Oh my word! The picture of them in the wheelchairs has sent me cracking up!!!
I heard about that panel discussion moment where Beth needed to be laughing on the floor :) (MY OH MY!).

So glad you got to go. Thank you for the photos for those of us who couldn't be there!

connorcolesmom said...

Fran,
Great pictures!!
I have been non stop since I got home and I have not had time to post on it yet!!
I really had so much meeting you!!
You are just precious!
Love
Kim

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hey Fran! Wasn't it FABULOUS??? It couldn't have been any better. I blogged about it today, too. LOVED your photos!

Jackie said...

wow- sounds awesome..wish i could have been there!

Angela Baylis said...

Hi Fran!

GREAT pictures and recap of your time!!! I am so wishing I could have been a part of it!!

This post kind of made me feel like I was there!
Thank you SOO much for this post!

Thanks!
Angie xoxo

Profbaugh said...

Fran,

Thanks so much for you comment on my blog and prayers during the loss of my uncle--it measn a lot!

~Cheryl


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!