Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prayers Needed..

Hey sweet friends...
I am asking for your prayers for a dear "Beth Moore Bible study girl" named Kim in Arkansas. Her story is just too much to share, but within that story of cancer you'll find the MOST AMAZING woman of faith. She has faith that we would all hope to have and want desperately but somehow we don't have in day to day healthy living.
What is about dying that awakens our faith??

Kim is in her last days if not hours. She has an amazing husband, Mark, and 4 children that are suffering. I ask for your prayers to be that of peace, comfort, God's love and presence, but for Kim to cling tight to her faith and not be overwhelemd with the pain that is surrounding her body.

Thanks for praying for Kim and her family. Her blog is www.kimsprayer.blogspot.com
Lord Jesus, let us surrendar ALL to you and GIVE you everything we have. Lord, fill us up with an immeasurable amount of faith. We need you God always.

I praise His name even in the storms of life.

1 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

I am about to go to sleep, but all my prayers will go out to your friend and her family as I drift off, and as healthy as can be! I lost two family members to cancer, so I understand!

I am praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Christ Alone!
Angie xoxo


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!