Thursday, September 13, 2007

WHY? WHY? WHY?

I sit here on Thursday evening and just filled with such raw emotion of WHY? Why Lord do people get sick...I mean cruelly sick....the kind of sick that has just eaten away your entire body and the pain is just too much for one precious woman to bear?? Why does this same woman show faith that I can't even put words around?? Why did she go to her radiation appt. last week and look at her two friends and say "I am so blessed!?" Why does she have to leave behind 4 children, a sister who also has cancer and a husband that must try to raise 4 children on his own??

Why Lord we ask???!! It's just NOT fair. Its not fair for a million reasons! Its not fair that her life is so sick here at the end! Its not fair for her family!! Its not fair that her mother managed to survive this disease but now her daughter is so, so sick. Its just NOT fair!!!

I'm so sad. I'm so angry. I'm so "everything!" My heart is ripping to shreds for this woman and her family. Lord Jesus, I know you are with her because we do know that. But, Jesus, please give her all comfort that she can have. Jesus let her be awake enough to say words to her babies for the final time. Let her speak love to her husband for the final time. Lord, let her speak assurance over her family being left behind. Lord, she is our hero right now. She has shown the most beautiful faith I think I've ever seen in someone. Lord, I pray that through Kim we can become such beautiful women of faith. We want that faith all the time and in all things....good and bad.

We praise you Jesus in all things.....and through my tears, I praise you for this sister in Christ.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I have been praying for her and her family. We just lost a really close friend that has fought a LONG battle with a brain tumor. His funeral is this Sat. and I amnot looking forward to the final goodbye. He wasn't a christian, so I know that this truly is my final goodbye with him- its heartbreaking.
She will remain in my prayers, keep us updated. Take care.

Angela Baylis said...

I am praying like crazy!!!

She is in good hands tonight! He has His arms wrapped around her! I pray she is comfortable and in peace!

Much love,
Angie xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Profbaugh said...

Oh Fran,

You know I've just gone through the same roller coaster of emotions and "whys." And, I don't have any answers. I'm just as confused, upset, frustrated. . you name it as you are. I do know, as I'm sure you do that God has all the pieces to the puzzle. We have only one small piece. He knows the whys that we can't comprehend.

I've gotta tell you though. I've got more than a question or two for Him when I get to Heaven. Until then, I'm going to continue to cry out and pray like crazy!!

Love ya,
~Cheryl

jennyhope said...

oh i am so sorry. i am so so sorry. my heart aches as i read this

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Keeping you and all you love close in prayer.

I pray God's will be done in Kim's life.

Sometimes, its not about healing...
I know this by close experience, sometimes it was is learned through it...

hard to take in, I know.

But just know that.

Love you siesta.

angie

connorcolesmom said...

It is so terribly sad.
I am praying for her and her family!!
Are you going to SAn Antonio?
E-mail me.
kim

Jackie said...

What is the latest....been praying!! Take care!


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!