Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas with a capital "C"

UPDATE!! I figured it out Bethanne!! I am so happy. I am becoming techno savvy! :)



Y'all if you have not seen or heard this, then click on this link below and enjoy. It's fun, and easy to find yourself singing right along with this song you've never heard before! Maybe you have though. :) And, on another note...I want to know how to post Youtube videos without doing this linkything and my brain can't figure it out. Sorry...thats what I really wanted to do, but I'm just a girl from Arkansas living in Tennessee that doesn't know what the heck she's doing! HA!

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

2 comments:

BethAnne said...

Hey Fran - dont feel bad I am just a girl from Tennessee living in Tennessee who doesnt know what she's doing.

He Knows My Name said...

cute video. your Smarter than me with a capitol S.

~janel


I blog so you can get a glimpse into my life as wife, mom of 3 boys, and someone who simply wants to bless others along the way. Have fun and be sweet :)


Boy 1

Boy 1

Boy 2

Boy 2

Boy 3

Boy 3

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets


Get your own free Blogoversary button!