2. Got kids up and in the shower. I began ironing their uniforms because I'm super mom like that (ahem) and realized that once they were dressed the backs of their shirts were completely missed by the iron and they were one giant wrinkle. "Boys, you must not turn around all day and let anyone see your back side. You'll just embarrass the family name!" (Ahem)
3. Sent child #2 out of the car with toothpaste on his bottom lip. I'm sure he loves me dearly for that.
4. Had a GREAT, SUPER GREAT Bible study lesson this morning. While standing in the kitchen talking, precious puppy from above, decided to....ya know....take a "load off" in the dining room on my nice rug. Yeah....that was precious.
5. Getting ready to make some stuff for our preschoolers to do at church tonight for their lesson. I am drawing out a beehive on yellow paper and having them glue honeycomb cereal onto the hive and learn the scripture Proverbs 16:24 "Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Can I give this lesson to adults 30 and older???
6. One more thing....Guess what encounter is about to happen soon? And, I mean soon?? Remember precious puppy from above?? Do you remember these guys from late Spring and early Summer who I wrote way too much about???
Well....in cow business, you don't keep your cows forever. So....a new crew is here and they haven't met precious puppy and she hasn't met them either. I'm afraid Miss Priss will dart through the wrought iron fence, like she is known to do, and introduce herself to the cows. I'm sure they will be thrilled to meet our bundle of small hyperactivity.
Y'all have a great rest of the week! Have some fun with Jesus. In everything you do, give Him honor and praise!
Hugs and blessings....